▪ Bachelor’s degree preferred
▪ Prior customer experience, sales, hospitality, retail or industry experience is preferred
▪ Desire to learn about metals, its products and the industries Ryerson supports
▪ Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
▪ Proficiency within Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) required
▪ Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
▪ Positive attitude, competitive, goal-oriented, driven with a passion to excel
▪ Flexible and solutions-oriented
▪ High degree of business ethics
OUR 12-WEEK SALES TRAINING PROGRAM TEACHES WHAT IT TAKES TO EXCEL AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Proactive Problem Solver:
▪ Ask the right questions, listen to our customers so that you can provide them with solutions tailored to their needs.
▪ Prioritize concurrent customer's demands and provide exemplary service.
▪ Masters of multi-tasking – our representatives know how to best prioritize and execute any tasks/challenges that come their way.
▪ Leverage our reservoir of information to become an expert for our customers.
▪ Further develop opportunities to strengthen customer relationships by honing into customer’s needs.
▪ Liaise with peer departments to provide the best possible customer experience with quick turnaround on requests, help with technical inquiries while keeping customers aware of their order.
▪ Find your niche in being part of the team that strengthens customer relationships by honing into customer’s needs.